Chào mừng bạn đến với forum.minhha.vn, Nơi chia xẻ những thông tin bổ ích
Đăng ký  hoặc  Đăng nhập

Vấn đền tik tip

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng hai 09, 2018, 10:27 pm

Although massages are supposed to be about relaxation, many people don't know massage etiquette and find themselves anxiously wondering about how to conduct themselves during their treatment. Should you shave your legs? Should you chat with the massage therapist? Just how naked are you supposed to be?

How much do you tip a massage therapist?
15–20% is appropriate
According to M.C, when it comes to how much to tip for massage a 15–20% tip is appropriate. And remember: if you're using a code for massage, you should tip 15–20% of the full price, not the discounted price.
How clean should I be?
Showering that day is preferable
This is not just because it's more comfortable for the therapist. When your skin is clean, it will better absorb the lotions and oils used during your massage.

Should I shave my legs beforehand?
Not shaving is fine
This is an often brought-up topic . Not shaving for a few days or even weeks is no reason for hand-wringing. ... We can't even tell the difference."

What kind of information should I share with my massage therapist before my massage begins?
Share what's applicable
In order to get the most out of your massage, M.C recommends being as specific as possible with your health history. Definitely tell your therapist about any major ailments or issues you are having at that time. Information about your daily activities can also be helpful—for example, are you an avid runner? Do you often travel for work? The more your therapist knows, the better she'll be able to customize your experience.

Should I get totally naked?
Undress to your comfort level
If you're having lower-back issues, though, consider the benefits of being in the buff: "I recommend removing underwear because a glute massage is essential for these types of ailments. And if you've never had your glutes and hips worked on, I highly recommend it. There are so many thick muscles in these areas, muscles that hardly ever get attention, and they all criss-cross and cause serious lower-back and hamstring issues."

During my massage, should I be quiet or make small talk?
Whatever makes you most comfortable!
"If they're asking questions or bring up a topic, I will answer or join in. If they're quiet, I remain quiet. I think some people get nervous, so they may be a bit chatty."
Most clients make small talk for the first 20–30 minutes, then zone out for the remainder of the massage.
RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Bài viết: 0
Ngày tham gia: Tháng một 22, 2018, 10:30 pm
Đến từ thành phố: hochiminh
Điểm (Points): 0
Giới tính: Nữ
Handphone: 0

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng năm 30, 2018, 6:48 pm

Although massages are supposed to be about relaxation, many people don't know massage etiquette and find themselves anxiously wondering about how to conduct themselves during their treatment. Should you shave your legs? Should you chat with the massage therapist? Just how naked are you supposed to be?

15–20% is appropriate
According to M.C, when it comes to how much to tip for massage a 15–20% tip is appropriate. And remember: if you're using a code for massage, you should tip 15–20% of the full price, not the discounted price.
How clean should I be?
This is not just because it's more comfortable for the therapist. When your skin is clean, it will better absorb the lotions and oils used during your massage.

Not shaving is fine
This is an often brought-up topic . Not shaving for a few days or even weeks is no reason for hand-wringing. ... We can't even tell the difference."

What kind of information should I share with my massage therapist before my massage begins?
Share what's applicable
In order to get the most out of your massage, M.C recommends being as specific as possible with your health history. Definitely tell your therapist about any major ailments or issues you are having at that time. Information about your daily activities can also be helpful—for example, are you an avid runner? Do you often travel for work? The more your therapist knows, the better she'll be able to customize your experience.

If you're having lower-back issues, though, consider the benefits of being in the buff: "I recommend removing underwear because a glute massage is essential for these types of ailments. And if you've never had your glutes and hips worked on, I highly recommend it. There are so many thick muscles in these areas, muscles that hardly ever get attention, and they all criss-cross and cause serious lower-back and hamstring issues."

"If they're asking questions or bring up a topic, I will answer or join in. If they're quiet, I remain quiet. I think some people get nervous, so they may be a bit chatty."
Most clients make small talk for the first 20–30 minutes, then zone out for the remainder of the massage.
RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng tám 03, 2018, 10:05 pm

15–20% is appropriate
How clean should I be?

Not shaving is fine

Share what's applicable

RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng tám 03, 2018, 11:05 pm

15–20% is appropriate
How clean should I be?

Not shaving is fine

Share what's applicable

RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng chín 27, 2018, 10:10 pm

15–20% is appropriate
How clean should I be?

Not shaving is fine

Share what's applicable

RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Vấn đền tik tip

Gửi bàigửi bởi tudaimynu999 » Tháng mười một 15, 2018, 9:26 pm

15–20% is appropriate
How clean should I be?

Not shaving is fine

Share what's applicable

RANDOM_AVATAR
tudaimynu999

Quay về QUẢNG CÁO (Advertisement)